Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as HR Trainee (1-year Contract) to be responsible for HR administrative support.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Training Support
- You will support day-to-day talent, learning and leadership development administrative tasks and manage all the learning and development data applicable for the development systems in the company
- You will process all individually assigned tasks and checks progress of agreed transactions and workflows to ensure timely completion
- You will complete all learning and development related transactions (i.e. applying necessary training grants, preparing training bond agreement, setting up training and programs, organizing and coordinating resources) with involved internal and external parties
- You will be responsible for reporting accurately and timely to accountable management
- You will manage all learners’ communications, feedback and program evaluations proactively
2. Recruitment Support
- You will proofread job description and create job posting
- You will assist in candidate interview arrangement
- You will assist in organizing recruiting events
- You will ensure that recruiting process adheres to related employment and labor regulations such as the fair consideration framework
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-sg/
Your personality and skills:
- You are meticulous with a positive working attitude and willing to learn
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and a good team player
- You are able to prioritize work for the best interest of the team
- You have problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks given
- You are able to work independently with limited supervision
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills
- You enjoy working in a fast pace environment
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 182345
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time