For our Smart Infrastructure Division in Gebze,
we are looking for a Controlling Specialist. This role will be responsible for
the fulfillment of a wide range of the commercial activities of the related
Gebze Distribution Systems Factory.
What are my responsibilities?
• Manage the cost accounting function and partner with the operation teams.
• Responsible for inventory, warehouse & any other operational cost and investment, and ensure that all reported figures are compliant and timely provided.
• Participate in team activities to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Fixed asset inventory controlling: follow up budget & actual with Investment Tracking Report.
• Control and follow up Scrap process, Scrap Sales.
• Miscellaneous invoices for cost charging (customer, headquarter, scrap sales etc.).
• Monitoring and reporting of inventory levels on daily basis.
• Management and follow up of local statutory requirements.
• Analyzing and identifying potential cost saving areas.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Relevant Field or ACCA (Part Qualified).
• Very good command of English language (German will be regarded as an asset).
• Know-how on the applications of overhead controlling, cost accounting, management reporting & IFRS.
• Enthusiastic about digitization & automation in finance function.
• Good command of SAP FI/CO module and MS Office applications.
• 3-5 years of experience is required for similar field.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 182360
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time