Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Head (f/m/d) of IT CRM to drive forward innovations in sales and marketing using digitalization.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for IT Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Services; this includes responsibility for the following areas
- CRM Business Partner Management – you will act as a trusted IT partner, in particular for the Marketing & Sales function
- CRM Service Operations – Global IT CRM Delivery Center:
- Service management
- Release management
- Solution implementation
- Service ownership for sales force automation and CPQ
- Product Master Data Management
- IT management responsibility for the global Shareville rollout
- Development and operation of further global IT services to improve customer proximity, linking in with other global/regional IT platforms
- You will define and implement a CRM IT strategy derived from and seamlessly integrated with the Siemens Healthineers IT strategy; you will also ensure that CRM IT's contribution to the global IT strategy is delivered
- You will have leadership responsibility for Business Partner Management Marketing & Sales, CRM Global Delivery Center and Product Master Data Management. This also includes indirect reporting lines for the IT CRM function. You will also actively encourage talent development and organizational development
- As Head of IT CRM Services you will act as a trusted business advisor and sparring partner regarding CRM to global and regional colleagues in Siemens Healthineers IT as well as business management and financial management
- You will create transparency and drive the measurable continuous improvement of suppliers as well as services provided internally
- You will drive forward the digital IT transformation within IT CRM, including strategic personnel planning and competency planning. In this context you will make use of opportunities for nearshoring/offshoring through the IT Global Delivery Center in Slovakia and India
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed your studies in information technology or can offer a comparable qualification
- You have many years of in-depth experience in global IT management functions and various fields of IT at leading global companies (e.g. in business partner management, service management, infrastructure, project management)
- You have several years of professional experience in sales- and marketing-related IT functions as well as operational experience in the management of transformation projects
- You also have extensive international leadership experience acquired through operational as well as project roles
- You have a successful track record in the definition and implementation of strategic measures and an ability to build up trust-based relationships and networks
Your attributes and skills:
- Using your highly developed leadership qualities, you create a working environment that allows employees' potential to flourish in the best way possible
- Your financial and entrepreneurial expertise enables you to evaluate the opportunities and risks associated with business ideas and processes
- You are used to creating a medium-term IT strategy that is based on facts and derived from business targets, and implementing this systematically
- You have a strength in developing strategic relationships with decision-makers and potential partners (e.g. customers, colleagues, cross-functional partners, external suppliers, and cooperation partners), both within and outside the company
- Your business-fluent English language skills and intercultural competence allow you operate with confidence and autonomy in an international environment. You are happy to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 40%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 182362
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Unternehmen: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional