What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering from reputable universities
• Project management and PM Tools knowledge required
• Experience in delivering engineering services in line with the documentation from the manufacturer and international standards
• Capable of creating engineering or event reports with top down or bottom up approach
• Experience in 3D modelling systems (CAD), reading technical drawings
• Excellent level of computer literacy
• Excellent command of English both written and verbal, German is an asset
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Solution oriented and result driven
• MSc is an asset
What are my responsibilities?
The Service Project Engineer investigates/updates/optimizes the preventive/corrective maintenance steps with respect to the manufacturer specifications related to operational reliability (manufacturer maintenance program) and all requirements under the customer contract, laws and standards, and sets out the maintenance "concept" in detail in the schedule. He/She coordinates the technical problems with the related engineering team in the headquarters. Among other things, this includes:
• Promptly preparing the maintenance concept while taking into account all relevant requirements under the customer contract and observing legal requirements
• Implementing and optimizing the maintenance concept (e.g. work instructions, including checklists and records)
• Preparing problem and event reports for the incidents and cases
• Preparing the data for the development of the CMMS
• Involve in the ECM certification process
• Providing functional support during the evaluation of diagnostics data
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male candidates.
• No restriction for travelling