Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
Modern process automation such as in the field of inspection of goods, quality control, condition monitoring, or material analysis highly benefits from comprehensive high speed digitalization of physical and chemical information. This drives the demand for machine vision, being capable of mapping structural composition, contaminations, and material properties of goods. We investigate hyperspectral imaging for applications in this industrial setting and invite you to join us for an interesting research project.
What part will you play?
- Join the Chemical and Physical Sensing Group of Siemens Corporate Technology to work with our team focusing on hyperspectral imaging R&D activities
- Familiarize with our state-of-the-art HSI systems to acquire datacubes of several material systems
- Focus on the analysis of this data using various modeling tools
- Your challenge will be the examination of equality and transferability of models among different HSI systems
- Your work will contribute to the development of our novel HSI approach
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- With studies background in optical spectroscopy, chemometry, chemical imaging, or related fields you are more than welcome
- Shine with your experience in writing your own code for data analysis in, e.g. Matlab, Python or C-family
- You have first hands-on experience with optical measurement setups
- Show your talent and basic experience in lab automation tools, e.g. NI LabView, Python or C# based
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying. If you have more questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 182392
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time