With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We are looking for assistant to join our friendly team in Siemens Belarus office.
What are the responsibilities?
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Procurement according Company's rules and requirements
- Purchase order creation in SAP system
- Source documents processing for accounting
- Team business travel management
- Active support of exhibitions and seminars
- Monitor level of supplies and proactive price monitoring
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
What is needed to qualify for the job?
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (including ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Job ID: 182398
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Limited Liability Company Siemens Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time