· Provide outbound initiated support triggered by automated remote monitoring.
· Provide remote support to end users and biomedical service technicians
· Resolve issues remotely when possible.
· Provide detailed action plans to field based technicians.
· Accurately document activities according to operating procedures.
· Participate in quality reviews of service activity.
· Collaborate with the factory and product support to improve serviceability and documentation.
· Support education and communication activities to improve service delivery.
· Provide onsite support as needed for installations, upgrades, audits, and document validation.
· Minimum 4+ years of experience directly supporting medical or advanced electronic devices.
· Ability to travel 10 - 20% within 24 hours’ notice.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in fast paced environment.
· Ability to work various shifts, support standby and weekend rotations.
· Confident working in cross-functional teams
· Background with superconductive magnets and associated components required
· Minimum 4 years of experience working in medical imaging industry.
Job ID: 182434
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.