We are looking for a clinical marketing specialist (CMS) to serve as a medical point person for our point of care diagnostics product lines. The CMS will be a key member of the marketing team partnering with their product line marketing manager to lead the development of business-critical customer facing strategic medical content.
- Developing, writing and translating complex scientific data to a broad audience across wide ranging diagnostic areas
- Developing strategic content for full range of medical content (slide presentations, advisory boards, strategy guides, monographs, discussion guides, training resources, etc.)
- Communicating medical content with internal team and clients, working closely with marketing teams to refine content
- Execute projects including but not limited to customer case studies, research and analysis of scientific literature, white papers and other relevant scientific & medical literature
- Provide support for new business proposals and tactical planning. Ensuring project quality and outcomes by demonstrating in depth knowledge of diagnostics industry
- Support the market segment and product marketing teams as needed to ensure successful commercialization of new product releases and marketing campaigns.
- Maintain deep clinical market knowledge and stay current on industry trends to incorporate as appropriate into the strategy
Required Experience, Knowledge and Expertise:
- Advanced degree in life sciences required. Bioscience degree or PhD preferred.
- Strong knowledge in the diagnostics field preferred
- Experience in a clinical marketing or market access function within a medical device or diagnostic company. 3+ years of professional work experience required
- Relevant experience in medical communications, healthcare advertising agency, medical education, or similar field.
- Experience translating complex scientific concepts for customer consumption
- Successful history prioritizing projects, juggling competing client priorities & meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality. Flexibility to meet the demands of a dynamic environment.
Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills, presentation skills.
Ability to travel for occasional client meetings
Excellent project leadership skills to ensure execution and ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions
Job ID: 182474
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.