In the heart of Silicon Valley, recently acquired by Siemens, we are primed for future growth by redefining Smart Buildings. Enlighted is a trailblazer bringing commercial buildings into the IoT — and we’re looking for the brightest minds out there to help drive that transformation. We’re not just a sensor company, but a data and connectivity company with the big mission of helping our customers meet their sustainability challenges while saving both money and time. Our innovative lighting control systems are already delivering energy savings of up to 85% at a large — and growing — number of Fortune 500 companies. But that’s only the beginning. Our IoT platform for smart buildings with our game-changing sensor technology which collects data in real-time, Enlighted is building exciting use cases for our clients.
We have been honoured with numerous accolades including 2019 Frost and Sullivan - Best Practices Award, Sapphire Award's Illuminator of the Year and SSL Smart Lighting Project Award, 2018 IoT Global Award, 2018 Cleantech Company of the Year, JPM Securities "Efficient Fifty" and 2017 Technology Headlines Company of the Year.
Enlighted’s mission is to help our customers reach long-range sustainability goals while saving money and increasing efficiency. With our first-in-class sensor and analytics platform, we provide smart energy solutions for commercial environments, saving customers up to 90% in energy costs while improving the comfort of workspaces and the efficiency of the people who work in them.
As Vice President of Sales, you will build and scale a team of high-performing enterprise Account Executives, targeting Fortune 500 customers. You will also formulate and execute the sales strategy for our innovative, cloud-based, market-leading IoT platform. We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, results-oriented leader with experience selling enterprise SaaS products, who will drive excellence in execution while building a strategic sales foundation for future growth. You'll be able to leverage and build on the global network of Siemens corporate account managers who have access to the world's leading companies. You'll continue to operate in an agile, start-up fashion, while building on the financial strength and reputation of Siemens. From digitalization to automation, Siemens is changing the cities we live in and places we work around the global – and we are part of it.
What you will be doing:
- You will build and lead a team of key account managers to maximize sales revenue, attain corporate objectives and exceed sales goals
- You will set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition and expansion sales strategy to maximize customer lifetime value, resulting in increasing ARR
- You will forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately
- You provide coaching, advice, and motivation to help your team meet and exceed their objectives
- You will train and coach sales representatives to structure deals and drive complex enterprise deal transactions
- You will manage your teams sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management; discover and implement best practices to drive a structured sales methodology and approach
- You will establish a high-retention customer lifecycle through strategic account management,
- collaboration with the Customer Success team, resulting in robust client relationships and a growing customer base
- You will partner with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Marketing, Customer Success and other Sales Channels to share front-line feedback and collaborate to ensure timely and appropriate marketplace offerings
- You will work closely with Marketing on go-to market strategies and see them through to successful completion
- 10. You will keep abreast of and disseminate new product and industry knowledge to the team
Job ID: 182476
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.