Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
- Provide product support remotely or on-site.
- Proactively monitor systems using Siemens Remote Services
- Share expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and train lower level employees.
- Successfully demonstrates leading-edge or extensive knowledge in a technical specialty
- Monitoring the ongoing field actions and managing the escalation process to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and business outcomes are achieved.
- Interact with Customers and CSE's to provide remote support
- Utilize Good Documentation practices to record work performed.
- Dispatch notifications to CSE's and provide quality action plans
- Use remote diagnostics to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Follow escalation process and communicate with HSC.
- Provide feedback to the factory regarding system performance
- Be willing to work 2nd shift and work On-call when necessary
- Stay current on Siemens' training
- Associates degree or 2 years of vocational technical training required.
- More than 10 years’ experience working on Angiography/Cardiology systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix problems remotely using Siemens Remote Services
- Good communication skills
- Candidates are preferred to have a background supporting Surgery products. Experience on the Cios, Arcadis, and Siremobil product lines is highly recommended.
- Valid US passport will be required for international travel.
- Note that shifts may rotate, depending on team and/or business needs.
- Working in Cary is preferred. However, working remote is a possibility for highly qualified candidates ensuring that he or she has appropriate internet bandwidth available to handle applications required for work performance. Please note that DSL/dial-up are not considered adequate
Job ID: 182487
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.