Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Service Alignment Strategist
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Service Alignment Strategist, you will be responsible for:
· Closely deep-rooted with the business to proactively capture digital opportunities while considering business expectations, challenges, and changing technology environment
· Builds and maintains key domain knowledge of digital technology market, solutions, and trends (machine learning, automation, blockchain, augmented reality, etc.)
· Continuously develop creative digital solutions for business needs based on current IT offerings and digital technology market
· Researches, analyzes, and leads rapid proof of concepts around prospective technologies in order to trial new capabilities
· Connect local solutions to global IT service offerings
· Align local business solutions with regional and global IT strategy
· Proactively identify risks and issues which may impact realization of business benefits and provides mitigation guidance and support
· Holistic outreach across business and IT divisions to develop digital capabilities, secure investments, and satisfy internal requirements
· Deliver analytics against identified metrics and KPIs to track and report on progress
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· You have excellent problem-solving skills and ability to construct creative solutions to business problems
· You have the ability to independently develop and maintain knowledge of new domains
· You have the capacity to work well under pressure and balance multiple critical tasks simultaneously
· You have the capability to prioritize tasks, proactively follow-up with key stakeholders, and deliver status updates
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to negotiate and influence through high pressure situations within a matrixed organization
· You are a high-energy individual and team contributor who positively impacts key initiatives
· You are proficient in Microsoft Office Applications such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar information technology-related, or engineering discipline degree required
· Additional business-related education is preferred but not required
· At least 2 years’ experience in information technology and/or business with demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge
· Basic understanding of data management tools and data analysis
· Some exposure to data visualization tools
· Data analytics certification a plus
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 182488
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.