• Develop substation relaying & metering diagrams (i.e. A.C. schematic diagrams), and D.C. Schematic diagrams.
• Prepare specification & Bill of Material for Protection/Control/Metering/RTU/ Communication Panels
• Develop the Schematic Diagram for SCADA and Communications interfaces including RTUs, HMIs, and IEDs.
• Develop Protection and Control Panel layouts.
• Develop Protection and Control Panel wiring diagrams.
• Develop Cable Schedule for Substation.
• Perform Factory Acceptance Test for Protection and Control Panels.
• Perform reviews of work performed by others
• Work closely with other engineering and design team members to coordinate overall design package and requirements
This position requires a BSEE with a power systems emphasis.
• Three or more-year experience with a focus on protection/control/communications design for high voltage substations.
• Fluent English Language
• Knowledge on ANSI standards, IEC standards knowledge is a plus.
• Experience with protective relay equipment typically used in substation.
• Familiar with Auto-CAD or Micro-Station.
• Good communication skills.
Job ID: 182490
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Servicios S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time