Responsibilities you will handle:
• Attend pre-booking and sales-to-operations turnover meetings to evaluate the accuracy of sales estimate and job layout
• Review plans, specifications, and contract to determine Building Automation Controls project requirements
• Design, plan, and handle start-up functions on selected control systems based on project plans, specifications, and contract documents
• Prepare submittals containing schematics, descriptions and technical literature for the approval of the owner's representative or as required
• Obtain submittal approval and prepares as built drawings
• Troubleshoot possible issues including identifying and debugging software, electrical or pneumatic and installation problems
• Select product sizes, types, and location placement to ensure products meet specification requirements
• Prepare database and job-related programming for computer-based systems
• Provide on-site assistance with or performs the installation and start-up, checkout and turnover process
•A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a discipline of Electrical, Mechanical or Energy is preferred, however, candidates with a combination of education (a High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and experience will also be considered
• 1-5 years of HVAC or Building Automation Controls experience is preferred
• Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, business operations, and job financial reports is preferred
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
• A competitive salary
• Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose from
• All employees receive Life Insurance, STD and LTD
• 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with opportunities to make top money. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave as shown in our low turnover rate.
Job ID: 182526
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.