Product Architect Teamcenter - Any Major Northeast U.S. City (SISW-PLM)
Perform duties as a Product Architect working with SPLM project teams and customer to support the implementation of our solutions in the customer environment.
Identified resource will be responsible to:
- Lead architectural design of Teamcenter domain solutions
- Make technical recommendations to system design of Teamcenter Solution
- Translate requirements into specific Teamcenter solutions
- Hands on configuration and customization to implement Teamcenter solutions.
- Documentation of Teamcenter solutions including configurations and customizations used to implement the solution
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS degree in computer science, mechanical engineering, or equivalent knowledge of PLM
- 7+ years implementing Teamcenter solutions or similar products such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile
- Previous experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP, or MES systems
- Teamcenter configuration (BMIDE, Workflows, BOM Management, and Active Workspace) and customization (C, C++, Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, XSL, ITK)
- Good leadership skills with experience in a lead role during a software implementation
- Prefer experience as a consultant in a customer facing environment
- Strong written and communication skills required
- Must be a self-starter with calm demeanor
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Work location: Any Major Northeast U.S. City
Job ID: 182536
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.