Do you want to use your creative and technical talents in training development?
Do you want to work for a World Class Training Organization?
This position will be responsible for developing e-learning and virtual instruction training materials for the SI (Smart Infrastructure) Academy.
- SI Academy develops training programs using leading edge learning technologies to provide maximum on the job performance. This role will be responsible for developing training programs to meet these objectives.
- This position will be responsible for all aspects of the training development process, with a primary focus on e learning and technology driven solutions.
- This position will report to the Director of SI Academy and will work under the daily direction of the senior program manager of development.
- Update and create new training courses using the Articulate 360 suite
- Produce storyboards for training
- Conduct needs analysis and develop design documents
- Facilitate meetings with subject matter experts
- Document requirements in scope documents
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates Degree in workforce development or instructional design
- Technical proficiency Articulate 360, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Industry/business acumen - Tech savvy
- Will consider entry level candidates with high technical proficiency.
- Good communication skills
- Up to 30% travel
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are preferred but NOT required to be considered for this position.
- Graphic Design
- Bachelor’s Degree
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
Job ID: 182544
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.