Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Global Talent Acquisition (TA) Project Manager to shape the way we attract and recruit high quality and diverse talent.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Global TA Project Manager you are part of our global Center of Excellence for TA and help build our Talent Acquisition capabilities across more than 60 countries in order to acquire the talent we need to deliver on our customer value promises. You contribute to global TA strategy planning, execution and tracking.
- You lead global TA projects (e.g. recruiting process standardization 2.0, on-demand video interviewing reintroduction, active sourcing methods, onboarding etc.) to support innovation and continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition; you continuously monitor external practices too.
- You collaborate with HR and TA colleagues as well as Hiring Managers to identify opportunities to enhance our ability to attract and hire high quality talent quickly.
- You develop proposals or concepts and evaluate business cases for new methodologies, tools or approaches.
- You lead and provide global project management for multi-country ramp-ups; provide coaching and support to local Talent Acquisition teams.
- You enable the continuous learning and development of our Talent Acquisition Community globally.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You possess a successfully completed university degree (min. Bachelor) in Business Economics, Human Resources, Engineering or similar.
- You have long-term work experience, thereof at least 3 years relevant work experience in Talent Acquisition.
- You possess strong domain knowledge across 3 or more of the following: Sourcing/Pipelining, Selection Assessment, Onboarding, Partner/Vendor Mgmt (e.g. RPO mgmt), Recruiting Competency Development, Recruiting Process Design/Digitalization and Mgmt, Candidate Experience Management.
Your attributes and skills:
- You like to work between global initiatives and providing pragmatic guidance considering differences in country talent markets and local candidate behavior.
- Your strong business acumen, collaborative work style and experience in management consulting will support you in this.
- Your strong persuasion skills and horizontal leadership capabilities will help you bringing stakeholders together and aligning priorities.
- Your analytical and project management skills as well as your experience with Agile methods help you find solutions to problems.
- As you will be working globally, you are culturally aware; your excellent English language skills will support you in a smooth and clear communication; additional languages desirable.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 182551
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either