Duration: 6 months
At Siemens LLC we believe in ensuring and developing the UAE’s continued prosperity. We support more than 1,500 customers across all seven Emirates and see ourselves as partners in building a brighter future for the UAE and we proud to be a trusted premium partner of Expo 2020. Siemens provides a creative and dynamic work environment for its employees striving for high ethical standards, respect and prestige within the Corporation.
Electricity is a critical enabler of economic growth and essential for a nation to thrive.
Are you studying Engineering / IT / Business related studies at University? Graduating in the next 1 or 2 years ? This internship position could be for you!
What are my responsibilities?
Support of the business excellence strategy team of Siemens SI Middle East assisting with the preparation of a road map which includes the creation of a blue print for a successful SI country model.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Educational background in Electrical Engineering or any background in the Energy field
- English speaker
- Good Organization skills
- Good Microsoft office skills (especially Excel & Power Point)
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Flexible in working hours
- Insight in the Executive office and Business Excellence Team of Siemens ME as an introduction to the corporate world
- Exposure to Executives and their daily work life
- Shadowing opportunity
- Dynamic environment with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
What else do I need to know?
Our selection process includes a games based assessment and In person interview
Job ID: 182562
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either