For our Tax department, we are looking for a Part-time Tax Specialist. This role will be responsible for supporting Tax team in areas of preparing tax obligations.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support the team members during the VAT refund process and being responsible for cross audit process.
- Assist the team members for the preparation of documentation and ensure the files have all relevant documentation.
- Documentation of invoices from SAP system
- Assist the team members for tax liabilities as part of a team to service the group companies.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of Management / Business Administration / Economics or a related area.
- Able to work 2-3 days/week in Kartal during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong coordination and communication skills.
- Flexible and good team player.
- Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
- Open minded and highly collaborative.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 182569
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time