Our Strategy team plays a substantial role in charting the growth of our business and developing fact-based recommendations to achieve our strategic and financial objectives. As Strategy Analyst, your will support and drive consulting sessions with company management, rate strategy proposals based on business objectives, identify growth areas, and analyze models for data-driven strategy recommendations. Join our Operations & Transformation team and shape the future with us.
We make real what matters
• You will work with the Operations Head in defining and implementing the Strategy for the global business units.
• You will build and drive implementation of key projects in different parts of the business
• You will lead and deliver answers to critical questions related to our business strategy.
• You will involve in analyzing existing strategies and practices, identifying areas for improvement and developing innovative strategies.
• You will be part of selecting, running and measuring project outcomes to ensure efficient value for an organization. All projects undertaken by an organization must meet a set of criteria set-up by the organizations' leadership to ensure alignment with the strategic vision of the organization
• You will produce outstanding quality work for senior management at the local, regional, and global levels.
What you need to make real what matters
• You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree with MBA from premier B schools with 3-5 years of strategy experience in IT companies or with a premier consulting firm is must.
• Exposure working with global team across countries will make valuable contribution.
• You will provide thought partnership to business partners and Senior Leaders on a broad range of most significant topics
• Demonstrate leadership and influence management skills, including the ability to challenge the status quo
• You will Develop project work in collaboration with other functions and teams globally.
• Thought leader with strategic attitude and broad global business outlook
• High analytical thinking and to process large quantities of data in an accurate manner and excellent presentation and good communication skill
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and Asia and Europe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 182575
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time