Individual will be responsible for performing design verification for Transactors.
- Primary responsibilities include understanding standard specifications, creating verification test plans and environments, testcase development, VIP usage, and the ability to debug of defects found through verification processes.
- Applicant should have proficiency in object oriented programming using languages such as C++ and SystemVerilog,
- Experience in scripting languages such as Perl, working knowledge of hardware description language (HDL) (VHDL or Verilog), computer architecture, experience in one or more verification techniques such as simulation, emulation, acceleration, formal, etc. , and demonstrated communication skills (written and oral).
- (BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS) From any of the premier engineering institues.Experience in any of the protocols like PCIe, Ethernet, MIPI, AMBA etc.
- 5-10 years experience in System Verilog/C++ / OOP Skills, VHDL/Verilog
Job ID: 182608
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time