Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Today, Siemens Healthineers is looking to hire a Service Engineer to be based in our Healthcare City office based in Pakistan - Lahore to the next possible start.
What are my responsibilities?
- Carry out services and maintenance as well as the installation of Siemens medical engineering products within the job holder’s product range and assist under supervision with other products.
- Ensure good communication with regional offices and regional call center ensuring current location/status known just as a good liaison with regional call center coordination and regional offices.
- Ensure service escalation procedures are complied with and that all customer requests, complaints and comments communicated to the job holder are passed to the relevant department for action.
- Ensure all administration tasks are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure efficient material and spare parts management.
- Ensure that all tools and tests equipment issued to job holder is properly maintained, calibrated and all company assets issued to the job holder are kept safe and secure at all times.
- Participate in training courses including “self – learning“, Computer-based and “On the job training “
- Maintain and update all forms of technical documentation issued to the job holder.
- Maintain personal PC literacy.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out to the highest possible standards.
- To be able to comply with Siemens vision, policies, & procedures
- What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bio medical Engineering study or equivalent qualification from reputable University or college
- First work experience in similar function ideally from an International business field
- Solid work experience within a similar capacity, with the ability to ensure our excellent level of service/maintenance is carried out.
- Previous experience within a large Healthcare organization is a must.
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with customers is essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- High IT affinity, experience working with MS office Package
What else do you need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do you apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 182614
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time