Are you passionate about development of scalable cloud native applications? We are looking for a quality centric architect to join Audiology team in Bangalore.
Our Audiology group is a part of DTS segment in Siemens Technology and Services private limited. In audiology we web, cloud, desktop and mobile application to support various aspects of the audiology business.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
· Design and Architect cloud native application coded is Asp.net core C#. Guide and mentor team members technically.
· Support in improving the quality of the deliverables delivered not only by cloud team but other teams in audiology such as mobile and desktop application teams.
· Guide and mentor developers on quality aspects of coding
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from a reputed institute with grass-root experience of at least 8 years in solving complex problems.
· Experience in cloud native application development in asp.net core.
· You must have experience in building quality software employing design principles such as SOLID, DRY, YAGNI, etc..
· Very good command in Unit testing and integration testing.
· Hands on experience in containerization (docker), orchestration (Kubernetes) and CI/CD pipelines.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 182615
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time