As a Senior Team Leader, you will be responsible for HR Application Support; Service Management Team in the Czech Republic; Employees’ Development; Budget and Costs.
What will you do?
- Manage customer relationships
- Identify new business opportunities and assist in their implementation
- Collaborate with all support levels
- Manage employees and contribute to their development
- Align team strategy with global GBS strategy for HR IT Tools and Support
- Implement process optimization and standardization
What should you offer as a suitable candidate?
- A university degree, preferably with a focus on HR or IT
- Fluent written and spoken English; with a good level of German
- A minimum of 5 years in a service business sphere
- An understanding of processes and structures
- A multicultural experience would also be advantageous
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- A minimum individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
We will grant you proper training, support a we will help you to grow professionally.
For more information visit www.siemenssharedservices.cz.
Job ID: 182623
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time