Product Master Team Leader
The DISW Product Readiness team is a global organization responsible for Master data creation & maintenance, Price administration, Software product releases management and for hardware supply chain activities.
The Product Master Team Leader (Part number creation and maintenance) involves the supervision and support of the US Product Readiness team (4 individuals) in St Louis, Missouri to ensure they consistently meet their goals for world class service, processes & tools, helping them to meet & exceed customer expectations and DISW corporate objectives.
The position reports to the Product Readiness & CM Manager
· Supervise the day-to-day operations of the team, ensuring optimum use of available resources to best meet all daily business requirements and service level agreements by balancing workload accordingly.
· Maintain effective knowledge of day-to-day processes and tasks and contribute to operational priorities as required.
· Work with other team leads to ensure standards & policies for management of data and releases are understood, met & maintained consistently across the global team, with all appropriate work instructions & process flows in place.
· Act as Regional point of contact for internal customer escalations ensuring swift problem analysis & resolution. Maintain, monitor and report out on KPI’s and targets. Ensure effective cross training plan in place for global team to make best use of resource pool.
· Coach team in areas of daily execution of tasks and conduct regular 1:1 meetings to help team members in their overall performance in successfully meeting goals & objectives in line with management expectations.
· Lead, support and resource process improvement initiatives, projects and acquisition activity as required.
· Collaborate closely with all cross functional counterparts/key business partners, establishing strong relationships and actively seeking feedback from internal customers to ensure smooth & continuously improving business operations.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a people management role
- Extensive experience in a similar master data management role.
- Third level qualification in a business related discipline.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint).
- SAP Enterprise business system knowledge a strong advantage.
- Customer service focused with proven experience in supporting customers across multiple regions/time zones.
- Proven project/process skills.
- Proven track record of strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team oriented individual, with a ‘can do’ attitude, the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to multi-task efficiently.
- Strong ability to self-motivate, with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Must have good attention to detail, be adaptable and have a quality and ethically orientated approach.
- Must be prepared to travel if required.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Extensive experience in a similar operations Supervisor or Team Lead role
· Third level qualification in a business related discipline.
· Strong computer skills (MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint).
· Proven people leadership and team workload management
· Must have excellent attention to detail and audit skills
· Highly developed project/process skills with the ability to come up with innovative, “win win” solutions
· Customer service focused
· Confident presenter that adapts easily to their audience
Job ID: 182625
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.