Product & Solution Security Officer
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for managing a team involved in multiple simultaneous projects supporting the Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program for medical devices and related products, solutions, and services.
Reporting to the Chief Product & Solution Security Officer, this hands-on person will lead a team of cybersecurity experts, defining targets for team projects, and drive the team to successfully meet those targets, as well as informing stakeholders about progress. Two key individual initiatives in this person’s portfolio are the development of governance and guidance documentation and data privacy tie-ins to cybersecurity.
- Management of multiple simultaneous projects to enable, guide and govern the cybersecurity programs in all the businesses and regions of the company
- Leading a geographically distributed cybersecurity team
- Internal customer management – achieving customer satisfaction with respect to team activities
- Overseeing and contributing to the development of effective governance and guidance documentation
- Point of contact within the cybersecurity organization for data privacy issues
- Lead and participate in customer requested conference calls and meetings related to product and operational security matters
- Fulfill customer requests for completion of security related documentation. Including all Security Requirements forms, Information Security Agreements, Business Associates Agreements, and like forms.
- Internal/external proxy for Chief Product & Solution Security Officer, when unavailable, including with customers
- Planning and tracking of resources, tasks and dependencies
- Participation in external trade associations, standards organizations, and working with regulatory bodies
- Demonstrating flexibility in adapting plans to changing conditions including the evolving threat landscape, business needs, and revised/new regulations
- Travel approximately 15%, including international travel
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a variety of functions at multiple levels including executive management
- Strong understanding of security concepts, tools, techniques and technologies
- Strong understanding of medical device or Internet of Things (IoT) cybersecurity
- Understanding of basic data privacy concepts
- Writing technical documentation
- Familiarity with software development lifecycles
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a related field
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with, and/or in-depth knowledge of, technical security concepts including recognized certifications
- Experience in developing and maintaining functioning cybersecurity programs
- Experience with secure development lifecycle processes
- In depth knowledge of cybersecurity regulations in multiple jurisdictions
Job ID: 182658
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.