Sales Finance Manager
Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business, is a leading global provider of software for the design of complex electronics, contributing to the creation of everything from cell phones to airplanes. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more efficiently.
Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics delivering better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design. Mentor Graphics is growing in consistently changing environment and requires a Sales Finance Manager supporting Sales in the South & West Europe channels.
- Business partnering will be a key capability, working with other, specifically the Sales Area’s Director for South & West Europe and India.
- Contribution to ad hoc pan-European or global projects and support for other areas when needed.
- Partnering with Sales Managers to ensure channel coverage ensuring compliance with policies.
- This role will sit within a team of 4, including the Sales Finance Director.
- Integration into the team is essential, flexibility, communication and sharing.
Being a business partner requires eye for business, flexibility, and assertiveness, in order to provide guidance and assess decisions. South & West Europe sales channel includes France, UK, Ireland and Italy. Indian sales area is comprised of India.
You will also:
- Be a key business partner also an advisor to the various teams; contributing and collaborating with other operational groups.
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures; be part of a collaborative and supportive sales finance team.
- Advise sales teams on best practices, collaborating throughout the sales' process to ensure optimal outcome.
- The successful candidate must be able to navigate across multiple disciplines including legal, order fulfillment, treasury, corporate finance, and sales.
- Additionally, this position requires a candidate with proven proficiency communicating with a broad range of audiences, including senior leaders within the business.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Advanced experience in a professional setting related business experience, BA or BS degree required; MBA preferred.
- Significant experience supporting sales and/or customer-oriented business teams in the Quote-to-Cash process.
- Revenue recognition experience in the Software industry; strong understanding of IFRS15/ASC606 software revenue recognition
- Ability to work collaboratively with matrixed departments and leadership to project plan, problem-solve and deliver results
- Proven experience communicating complex ideas in effective & efficient manor, verbally and in-writing in English.
- Strong Excel, MS office, reporting and presentation skills. Experience with SAP/Business Objects a plus.
- Ability to work independently and drive process improvements
The position requires frequent travels.
Job ID: 182667
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (UK) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time