Siemens is a major global manufacturing and service company with a position open for a Credit Analyst. The position is located in Alpharetta, Georgia in the Opportunity-to-Cash credit, collections, and accounts receivable team. As part of the global business support team, the environment is challenging, fast paced and dedicated to providing corporate wide credit solutions. The Credit team is committed to a vision of innovation, research, and solutions as applied to commercial risk management. Collaboration, investigation of new approaches, as well as leveraging existing experience are used to drive sustainable process improvements within this team environment. Analysts are responsible to perform and meet targets through collaboration with other credit and cross functional team members. Individual must have superior knowledge in commercial trade credit data and analysis. Analyst needs to be committed to customer service and be open to discovering and using new tools for the credit process. Experience in evaluating the need for security devices: Payment Bonds, Liens, Letters of Credit, guaranties, for mitigating risk is preferred.
• Conduct regular credit reviews of existing customer accounts as well as new business prospects and determine appropriate credit lines.
• Communicate with key/critical functions: customer service, sales management and financial management on new business opportunities that require open trade credit lines.
• Perform credit and financial analysis to support credit decisions within authority and prepare recommendations for credit lines above authority.
• Manage credit reviews in defined area of responsibility.
• Manage and respond promptly on inquiries generated by high volumes of emails, sales order hold reports, requests from business financial and sales management, and credit reviews of existing customers.
• Work with operational excellence teams and implement process improvements with recommended procedures/policy for credit line process.
• Generate and prompt distribution of reports to credit management, analysts, financial and sales management.
• Escalate credit line issues with appropriate communications to business partners.
• Preferred 5+ years credit analysis experience for national manufacturing/service company or financial institution
• Four-year Bachelor’s degree required, in business is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of the construction industry with general and sub-contractor relationships regarding unsecured and secured credit preferred.
• Superior analytical skills for commercial credit lines of credit.
• Solid knowledge of SAP in regards to credit line administration and reporting.
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel.
• Evidence of formal credit training is highly preferred (i.e. NACM certifications, Credit Research Foundation, etc.)
Job ID: 182684
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.