Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, this position is a first line supervisory position and manages field fire alarm and sprinkler technicians, multiple service projects and service agreements with a total revenue around $5M.
· Builds and maintains an effective service operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth. Manages or advises on hiring, training and development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility. Provides the tools, training and environment required to achieve employee success.
· Provides technical support, expertise, leadership and accountability for service projects, service agreements, and T&M work in assigned geographic area or location.
· Plans, organizes, directs and controls all service work and service project activities for assigned projects and/or service accounts. Supervises employees to ensure schedules are maintained and service work proceeds according to plans, resulting from service agreement proposals, service project proposal and cost estimates. Also ensures T&M work is completed in an effective and profitable fashion. Supervises client service activities including service project work, material ordering, shipping, service agreement labor plans, customer satisfaction and service accounts receivable.
· Plans and justifies manpower, staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of assigned service work. Utilizes the service agreement low gross margin improvement process, service tools, and assists in monthly forecasting.
· Ensures proper job management and cost control by reviewing service financial statements with client service team. Maintains and improves booked margins for service agreements.
· Directs and supervises the development of service agreement plans and the use of those plans in the monitoring and control of progress in the execution of the work. Reviews customer feedback and ensures service agreement retention and account growth goals are achieved including adds, extras, upgrades, escalations, and timely renewals.
· Develops manpower schedules and loading to ensure contract completion and labor leveling. Maintains timely communications and harmonious relationships between solutions, service, and sales so that project completion and turnover to service can be coordinated to customer disruptions, to maximize our profitability and to insure a smooth transition to a service agreement.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or GED
· 2+ years of supervisory experience and / or a minimum of 5+ years project management experience
· NICET III in Fire Alarm Systems
· Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
· Competitive compensation.
· Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
· All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage.
· 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
· Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
· Extensive product training and professional career development.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
Job ID: 182691
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.