Siemens Healthineers, a world leader in diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics, molecular medicine, and digital health is seeking a thought leader to join our team of 48,000 professionals worldwide. Through creativity and innovation, the General Manager – Medicalis within our Digital Services division will help solve complex issues that will enable providers to evolve healthcare in the delivery of precision medicine, improving both patient and physician experience, and transform care delivery itself.
Digitizing healthcare is the foundation for Siemens Healthineers’ strategy. The Digital Services division is at the forefront of developing groundbreaking technologies that enable this digitization movement, which is more than simply technology, but brings together medical devices, healthcare professionals, and patients for better care outcomes.
As a Software Developer you will apply your skills and previous experience to:
- Develop new features and improve existing functionality used by healthcare institutions throughout North America
- Participate in planning and estimation, update, and retrospective meetings as part of the Agile software development methodology
- Code review and integration test to ensure build integrity prior to QA
- Create or maintain software development technical specifications, design documents, and user-facing documentation
- Exercise your desire to learn, apply, and share knowledge through research, prototyping, and presentations to your technical peers and business partners at Siemens Healthineers.
- Programming Experience in at least one of Java or .Net
- Relational Database (MS SQL Server)
- Java, J2EE, EJB
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- .Net (C#, VB, ASP)
- Web Services
- Data Analysis
Job ID: 182699
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.