The Information Technology Service group for Siemens Energy is seeking an IT Development Professional position. Responsibilities will include:
- Support of several key applications in support of the Field Service organization.
- Responsibility for SDLC (design, develop, deploy) on purchased and in-house developed applications
- Application development, testing and support
- User administration and authorization for various in-house applications
- End user support of custom developed applications
- Process documentation
- Click software support
- Running small projects using Agile methodology.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 year of experience in an IT Support capacity
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team or independently
- Understanding of programming methodologies and Agile framework.
- Familiarity in Web Development or creating database driven dynamic applications
- Understanding of relational database concepts including SQL
- Willingness or demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and to understand customer requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work toward and meet deadlines
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Click Administration certification
- Working knowledge with Oracle/APEX, SQL or other programming languages
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
- Demonstrated ability to share creative and new ideas
- Familiarity with database concepts such as stored procedures, database design, ERD
- Mobile application development experience a plus
- Familiarity with web data transfer mechanisms (REST/JSON)
Job ID: 182700
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.