Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Customer Care Coordinator/Planner
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Planner and Customer Care
Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- This position resides in a customer contact center. In your daily activities you will answer incoming phone calls and interact with field personnel and external customers
- You will respond to incoming inquiries and requests regarding medical equipment
- You will work with the field engineers and customers to dispatch and schedule service events
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You can successfully manage competing priorities while achieving key performance indicators and maintaining a high level of quality
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You can professionally investigate and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced team environment
- You have strong communication skills and are adaptable to change
- Hours: Mon-Wed 3:00pm to midnight / Sat-Sun 8:00am-5:00pm
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a customer related role in a fast- paced environment
- Associate degree or equivalent experience required
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. (use your country EEO required language where
Job ID: 182714
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.