Do you want to shape the digitalization in the world of finance? Then join our Chapter Artificial Intelligence and Automation at Siemens Financial Services. Using Big Data and Artificial Intelligence we develop visions and solutions for the future of tomorrow. For these developments we need creative pioneers to kick-off innovative projects and identify first of its kind solutions.
- In your new role you will be part of an interdisciplinary team and support the development and operation of innovative Data Services based on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- You support the Automation and Orchestration of workflows across various cloud services
- You enjoy working in agile DevOps environments to support our partners across various platforms
- You develop toolsets, work instructions and processes in the area of Artificial Intelligence and Automation
- You keep your self up-to-date on cutting-edge technologies (i.e. by participating in expert conferences) and actively share knowledge and best-practices with the team
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in related field, advanced degree preferred
- 2-3 years of Professional experience, preferably in Financial Services (either on IT or business side)
- Basic knowledge or practical experience with OS-level virtualization (e.g. Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge about financial statements and reporting, financial instruments, Leasing and Factoring Business, Risk Management and Controlling
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.
Job ID: 182722
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.