This position is for the Integration Engineer within DI-SY native syngo and syngo.via in Bangalore
· Integration Engineer for native syngo Modules, Deployment Sets and syngo.via product.
· Integration Responsibilities include planning and controlling of the integration stages prior to the official Build and packaging.
· Ensure integration process is fast and smooth assuring Consistency, Completeness and Coordination resulting in deliveries for committed milestones
· Responsible for integration planning along with Integration manager(INT), Project Lead (PL), Test Manager (TM).
· Involves close co-ordination with Configuration Manager (CM) and Configuration Management related activities.
· Responsible for the installation of work packages regarding Integrations (conform with the product specific Activity Plans) and the overall technical implementation
· Optimize Integration Practices (Quality Gates, Code and Test Coverage, etc.)
· Create/Maintain OTS Catalog and integrate 3rd party software deliveries post testing into integration workspace.
Qualification: B.E / B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech
3-6 years of experience in Software Development, preferably using Configuration Tools like TFS.
Expert in Configuration Management Tools like TFS and ClearCase
Expert in Process Software: Compilers and Build Tools used, e.g. MSBuild
Advanced in Operating Systems incl Scripting: Windows Server and client OS, Virtual Machines, vGPU, Dockers. Optional: Linux
Advanced In PLM Process: Configuration Management
Advanced In C#, .Net Core, ASP.NET, Powershell, Perl, PHP, etc. for Process Software Development
Basic In Software Development Methods and Tools: Visual Studio, Resharper, WinDbg, Nuggets etc.
Basic In Web Services: IIS, Apache, HTML, XML, etc.
Basic In PLM Process: Software Development, Idea of DevOps and it’s concept, Deployment and Release Pipelines
This role would also require:
· Good Analytical, debugging and tracing skills
· Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Good as a Team Player in Driving Initiatives, Decision Making which is result oriented
· Self-motivated and proactive work style with Prioritization on commitments
· Experience in working with Inter-Cultural Teams and different Business Lines.
Job ID: 182750
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time