We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens…
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts , with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Detailed design, implementation, documentation and unit testing
- Deliver committed work packages within the planned time, effort and quality
- Conduct reviews for design, code, module test and documents
- Adapt code to changing requirements and correct defects
- Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years professional experience in Software Development
- Strong computer science fundamentals; object-oriented programming and design patterns, data structures, algorithms, complexity analysis and memory management.
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language, preferably Java.
- Strong follower of SOLID principles, Test Driven Development and Secure Coding standards.
- Strong in network programming, secure programming and concurrent programming.
- Strong in Linux commanding and bash scripting.
- Experience in scripting languages like Python is a plus.
- Experience in industrial protocols like OPCUA, S7, Modbus is a plus.
- Experience in containerization and orchestration technologies like Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience in Machine Learning practices is a plus.
- Experience in communicating with other technical teams, product management and users in a multi-national environment.
- Ability to take a project from requirement clarification to product release.
- Understanding of emerging IoT and Edge technologies and preferably experienced in using them.
- Having an agile mindset and DevOps culture
- Very good command of English is a must.
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 2 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 182793
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time