Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an IT Demand Manager.
For our Malvern, PA office we are seeking a professional IT Delivery Manager (DM) with a proven track record of managing complex projects and software delivery management. As a Delivery manager you will be part of the global SAP department’s planning and portfolio management team, supporting the Healthineers SAP Application Management ERP Regions (AMR) in project and change delivery management. AMR supports the SAP ERP sales & service application and the IBM ICM commissions application. Both applications are highly customized and frequently modified to support the sales and service environment of Healthineers NAM. This position requires interaction with all levels of IT and business management and staff.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an IT Demand Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The DM is responsible for managing the delivery of changes to SAP systems (coordinating the prioritization, planning, approval, controlling and reporting) from content and financial return-on-investment perspectives.
- Lead the Change and Control Board by assuring appropriate vetting of changes and assigning change requests for implementation.
- The DM will lead the communities involved in the change requests.
- Interface to the projects and project managers related to the AMR portfolio
- Perform project and test management duties.
- Liaison with external suppliers, including forecasting activities for external resources and managed service contracts.
- Develop and deliver monthly reports, progress reports, change proposals and presentations to management and internal / external stakeholders.
- Support and manage the introduction and refinement of processes within the organization.
Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, business administration preferred
- Project management experience in IT (desired)
- Exposure to SAP ERP ECC 6.0 or greater and IBM ICM (Incentive Compensation Management) or similar
- Business process knowledge of more than one of finance, accounting, order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay, service, sales commissions
- Inter-cultural experience knowledge of German language is a plus
- Multi-task and handle multiple priorities
- Preparation of management presentations
- Using technology to collaborate in a global and diverse environment
- Developing and using tools to work productively
10% including international
DM will travel for reviews and meetings for alignment on global SAP delivery
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 182832
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.