Position Overview Business Process Engineer
Elaborates and analyzes Quality concepts, methods, tools and procedures as parts of effective Quality Management Systems within the CCC Ops Organization.
* Prepares Quality-related analyses, concepts, methods and tools, for respective management.
* Advises business accountable management in specific Quality-related issues.
* Ensures and Implements quality related standards, guidelines and programs in a specific quality area, or in organizational unit(s) assigned.
* Analyzes working environment and proposes improvements to management.
* Drives and coaches unit-related general Quality projects in a specific Quality area.
* Trains employees in a specific quality area.
* Coordinates a group of quality related staff without leading the team.
* Ensures effective cooperation with both internal stakeholders; clarifies issues.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Demonstrates a basic knowledge of quality principles and skills. Effectively uses
fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures within the quality function. Typically up to 2 years of successful experience in quality field.
5 Years In Vitro and In Vivo and CCC process experience.
Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Job ID: 182836
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.