The Sr. Administrative Assistant will support the North American Digital Business Line organization and will report into the Digital Business Line Head. This position will be responsible for preparing various reports, managing various databases, preparing executive presentations for both internal and external stakeholders, arranging complex national and international travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, coordinating meeting logistics, and other general support items for the organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assists in all facets of data preparation and reporting for the various activities within the department.
• Compiles and analyzes complex information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, and tables as necessary.
presentations for internal and external stakeholders including customers and
• Provides support as situations warrant within the scope of group's activities and areas of responsibilities. Such support may include, screening email, monitoring calendars, making appointments, etc.
• Provides senior level customer service in answering questions or quickly directing the caller to the appropriate person.
• Carries out special projects and assignments as requested
• Proofreads and edits drafts and final
contract materials for appropriate and consistent content, format and corrects
punctuation, spelling and grammar.
• Establishes and maintains a linkage with other key areas within the organization to maximize efficiency and productivity ensuring a smooth operation on a daily basis.
• Within established guidelines, makes independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of work and other details.
• Regularly handles highly confidential materials and matters.
The successful candidate will:
• Be detail oriented with exemplary organization skills
• Possess a high level of confidence, integrity and motivation
• Be proactive, responsive and resourceful
• Be a highly flexible and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
• Consistently demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and discretion
• Possess demonstrated strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact well with all levels of employees, and customers
excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a commitment to
• Have 8+ years of experience in an administrative capacity; large corporation administrative assistant experience preferred
• Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Have strong Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Be able to handle multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in an ever changing fast paced environment.
• Possess the ability to exercise independent judgment, strong reasoning skills, and a high level of discretion.
Job ID: 182842
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions (TRE dARE) USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.