Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as SAP FI-CO System Analyst.
- Evaluates very complex systems needs of staff and operating departments: Interviews users to determine information needs and sources of required data.
- Develops, builds and supports very complex database systems required for the effective functioning of the department.
- Develops, tests, and modifies very complex internal application systems.
- Develops very complex systems, modules and/or approaches and required enhancements.
- Monitors the very complex coding, reviewing, preparing test data, testing and debugging and implementing of system building.
- Ensures that very complex documentation is completed for all systems designed or modified.
- Monitors very complex analysis and troubleshooting for various business applications.
- Key Responsibilities:
· Maintenance and update of SAP FICO master data and structures.
- Coordination and oversight of roster of monthly closing jobs
- Liaison for Global IT organization within the business
- Review/approve/prioritize FICO IT work requests
- Participate in assessment/prioritization of IT Work requests
- Provide business perspective related to projects and/or problems (for which IT has only technical expertise)
- Design and coordinate user test plans
- Involvement in special IT Projects such as Integration after acquisitions / structural changes, Financial related business process re-engineering/enhancement or SAP upgrade / hot pack updates. The responsibilities in those projects are:
- Act as business leads and SME
- Proposing and validating financial value flow and financial
- Regression testing
- Alignment of account and reporting structures
- Assessment of programs / adaptation where necessary
- Ensure compatibility of tools and processes
- Design, coordinate and execute user testing
- Provide user training
- Create and assign SAP authorization roles for users based on guidelines, and handling of SOA for SAP authorizations incl. segregation of duties and role reviews
- Support budget and forecast process
- Ad hoc requests
- Support Audits incl. E&Y detail on revenue, customers, etc.
- Support Historical SAP data request (orders, revenue, etc.)
- documentation of business processes per guidelines
- Support and prepare TAX reporting
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Accounting or Information System, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Knowledge and Experience
- 8-10 years of successful experience in SAP FICO related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Access.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Display aptitude for critical thinking, ability to work under tight deadlines and in cross functional team.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 182850
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.