Product Marketing Manager – Field Devices & OEM
Join a team that is passionate about promoting HVAC to create perfect places and produce results. The marketing manager reports to the senior product marketing manager for HVAC Field Devices & OEM. This new role will manage both strategic and tactical marketing for valves, damper actuators, variable frequency drives and equipment controls. This is an opportunity to be creative in developing our HVAC story and deploying product marketing programs and sales support tools in a compelling way to make an impact. Your audience includes specifying engineers, contractors and building owners/managers.
- Understand the product portfolio strategy and apply marketing best practices to promote customer adoption.
- Work with product managers and sales teams to understand HVAC optimization and the customer journey to help create messaging and tools needed to drive demand in the market and support our sales teams.
- Know how to relate features to customer outcomes and create compelling marketing copy.
- Lead development and maintenance of materials including website, videos, presentations; literature, infographics, etc. working with agencies and designers.
- Execute compelling integrated marketing campaigns aligned to strategic initiatives.
- Understand channel sales processes and distinct needs of each channel in order to develop targeted sales materials and training support.
- Create sales enablement tools: presentations, winning guides, application briefs, etc.
- Ensure sales teams have the marketing knowledge and information at the right point in time in the sales cycle.
- Develop key messaging for events and trade shows.
- Monitors the market and identifies creative opportunities to effectively position Siemens versus the competition.
- Supports ad hoc programs as identified by the business to achieve customer-specific or product-specific objectives.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- 5+ years B2B product marketing experience required. Industrial or technical marketing experience highly desired.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Proven experience developing comprehensive marketing strategies and integrated marketing plans.
- Possess an aptitude for mechanical systems and technology and ability to translate engineering content into real benefits.
- Marketing literature/video production experience.
- Familiarity with digital marketing best practices.
- Hands-on driver with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Builds productive working relationships internally and externally.
- HVAC experience/knowledge a plus.
Job ID: 182859
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.