Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an IT Solutions Delivery Manager
Are you ready to lead a diverse team of technical individuals who have a passion to deliver technology and solutions to our Customers and you are ready to pave the path of our DigIT (DigIT = Digital IT) journey through your leadership skills?
- Overall Responsible towards IT Solutions and applications for Customer service including their operations to meet and exceed Customer expectation using ITSM framework and guidelines.
- Responsible for resource management of the workforce to enable effective operation of the organization/department. Provision of advice on any aspect of acquiring resources, including employees, consultants and contractors.
- The optimization of performance of people, including determination of capabilities, integration into teams, allocation of tasks, direction, support, guidance, motivation, and management of performance.
- The facilitation of the professional development of individuals, including initiation, monitoring, review and validation of learning and development plans in line with organizational or business requirements.
- Budget and forecast management for organization/department.
- Manage, Lead and Own IT Applications development & Operations from Incident Management, Change Management , Problem management perspective
- Responsible to execute Quality management plan, Operational Management Plan,
Business continuity Plan, Vendor(s) performance
- Manages and mentors individuals and groups. Allocates responsibilities and/or packages of work while providing active guidance.
- Advise individuals on career paths, and encourage pro-active development of skills and capabilities. Sets performance targets, and monitors progress against agreed quality and performance criteria. Provides effective feedback, throughout the performance management cycle, to ensure optimum performance.
- Determine organizational development needs in line with business needs and strategic direction. Generates development strategies to achieve required change. Monitors progress and evaluates business benefits achieved from continual professional development.
- Serve as point of escalation for issues originating within department or related to the services provided therein.
- Ensure sourcing of IT services and projects demands are sourced, contracted and provided in high and competitive quality and based on defined processes, standards and strategy from internal and external providers
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Education (degree type and area of study)
- Should have an experience of managing IT demand, delivery and operational team with multiple years of experience
- Ability to manage Global IT and business management circle with multiple years of experience
- Multiple years of Project execution and/or leading IT Services as a
- Travel for this position is approx. 15-20%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience of Software Development Life Cycle from End to End using ITSM framework processes
- Knowledge of Next Generation of technologies in the market place
towards digitation in
Healthcare industry (AI, Cloudification etc..)
- Knowledge of ERP (e.g. SAP), CRM (e.g. ServiceNow), solutions is a added value or considered to be plus.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 182869
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.