Our Technical Support Technician is a critical member of our group of subject matter experts that support our field-based technicians and customers by phone and email. This position reports to the Manager, Field Engineering at Siemens Medical Solutions. They are required to respond to phone and email inquiries regarding Vista/Dimension products.
• Provides technical phone support to customers and internal business partners with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
• Maintains a high level of technical expertise in clinical laboratory practice while supporting our Vista systems
• Exhibits characteristics and behaviors which support Siemens Mission, Vision and Values
• Creates an open and supportive environment
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to Siemens Corporate and TSC goals
• Achieves customer satisfaction through timely follow up and appropriate troubleshooting skills
• Leverages team abilities to best serve the customer
• Works collaboratively with team members and counterparts in other parts of the organization to develop and implement action plans to resolve customer technical issues
• Accurately documents and communicates complaints within Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics regulatory and departmental guidelines
• Achieves customer satisfaction through timely follow-up and appropriate troubleshooting and soft skills
• Appropriately escalates customer issues to next level support and helps drive timely resolution
• Manages communication of customer account activity to field teams to ensure a consistent response to customers
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
* 3-5 years in a clinical laboratory; chemistry background needed.
* Strong technical, computer and typing skills required.
* Exceptional phone, communication and documentation skills are essential to success;
* A good attitude with a "can-do" approach must be apparent in all communications.
Medical Technologists with strong computer background are encouraged to apply; new graduates from the Med Tech and/or computer science programs at University of Delaware are encouraged to apply.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
* Electro/Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
Job ID: 182873
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.