Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
Project Management -Regional Labeling Projects
This position is responsible for managing Product Labeling development activities and deliverables supporting key country-specific product localization initiatives
- Responsible for developing and maintaining detailed project plans, project budgets, and design control documents (design input requirements, design outputs, verification)
- Managing delegated tasks to assigned resources to ensure high quality, on-time completion of development activities and project deliverables.
- This position operates as a strong project manager, strong integrator, knowledgeable resource, facilitator and coach to the Content Development team and the project.
- Project manager will interact frequently and coordinate project tasks with stakeholder functions outside the US
- 6-10 years of experience as a Project Manager, Project Planner or Project Analyst, with a minimum of 3 years as a mid-level Project Manager or higher, in an FDA regulated design control environment. Experience working in IVD, medical device, pharmaceutical Healthcare industry strongly desired.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification not required but can be a differentiating factor.
- Project experience in Lean or Agile development methodology is desired.
- Understanding of and experience with product labeling
localization is required
- Experience as a Technical Writer and/or understanding of product labeling development and workflow and relevant manufacturing processes is desired.
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate a team without direct line authority.
- Positive, constructive attitude and ability to develop effective relationships with all levels of personnel.
-Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Represent Content Development function on project team, working with cross-functional team members to ensure successful delivery of new product packaging, instructions for use and customer required documentation.
- Develop and maintain project work breakdown structure and delegate tasks to the team of Technical Writers, Graphic Designers and Proofreaders supporting project deliverables.
- Collaborate with team to develop localization and content management strategy for product lines
- Create, manage and maintain project schedule and budget for Product Labeling deliverables.
- Identify critical path activities and work with various
functions to set contingencies and eliminate road blocks throughout the project
- Actively participate in project team meetings to ensure successful completion of deliverables using standardized project tools and content management systems.
- BA/BS in Life Sciences, Content Development, Engineering or Technical Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred, but not required
Travel: expect 10-20% travel within US; occasional travel outside of US
Job ID: 182891
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.