Job Title: University Relations Recruiter
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Our team is growing! We are adding a University Relations Recruiter to focus on attracting, selecting, and hiring the best talent into Mentor, a Siemens Business (formally Mentor Graphics). The UR Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting, including sourcing active and passive candidates, maintaining customer relationships, delivering high quality and consistent service, managing the selection process and selling Mentor as an employer of choice.
The UR Recruiter will own the recruitment life cycle (identifying, attracting and assessing talent) with strong knowledge of the business/culture and the available talent pool in their assigned function or market.
Key deliverables include:
Managing customer relationships: Maintaining client relationships and adjusting based on manager input and direct client feedback. Providing timely responses to all inquiries; internal and external.
Sourcing Candidates: Sourcing of candidates utilizing recruitment tools, experience and expertise. Proactively and creatively source active and passive candidates and manage a network of potential candidates in anticipation of future job openings and demand.
Selecting the best talent: Managing the identification and selection of candidates against job requirements. Assessing talent to effectively narrow large candidate pools to a select number of finalists. Collaboration with hiring managers and program managers during the interview process.
Selling Mentor, a Siemens Business as an employer of choice: Representing and selling Mentor, a Siemens Business to candidates and college campuses through the knowledge of the overall organization.
Additional accountabilities include:
- Ensuring internal processes are completed in a thorough and timely manner, to include AAP reporting.
- Maintain and build relationships with key Faculty, Career Services, and various student organizations on college campuses
- Represent Mentor at Career Fairs in person or virtually
- Help to develop a training plan for interns and recent college graduate hires
- Remain current on business competitors, the talent market, and recruiting trends.
- Maintaining consistent communication with the hiring managers by providing regular status updates on requisitions
- Ensuring compliant policies and procedures, particularly with regards to tracking candidate/applicant activity
- Ensuring compliance with applicable Federal, State, and Local regulations
- Assist with entry level recruiting needs where support is needed (ex. Associate’s Program)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 0-2 years recruiting experience
- Up to 50% of travel during peak times
- Ability to travel to college campuses for various recruiting events (meet & greets, information sessions, career fairs)
- Excellent written & verbal communication, relationship building, multi-tasking, organizational, presentation, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience establishing customer relationships and a track record of excellent customer satisfaction
- Experience with tools and technology including an Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Strong MS Office Suites skills
Job ID: 182893
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.