• As a Scrum Master,you should manage a scrum team with full responsibility of iteration deliverables.
•You should Plan execute and track iteration deliverables ensuring adherence to timeline, quality and defined scope for assigned modules/projects.
•You should Support development team technically to close topics and provide ad-hoc technical support apart from the one provided by architect and technical lead.
•You should Engage with required project stakeholders at the right time to ensure that required decisions are taken and needed information is made available such that the scrum team is enabled to continue working on the product backlog without being blocked.
•You should Ensure scrum team's adherence to scrum processes (readiness, doneness, sprint ceremonies etc.)
•Scrum team status reporting on different project forums (Program steering group, Scrum of Scrum etc.) and on ad hoc basis as needed.
•You should be Supporting Project Manager in making informed project decisions for Project scope, quality and Risks by providing timely and accurate data.
•You should be Providing back up to the Global Project Manager role.
•You should Participate in organization wide initiatives (Example: Recruitment, continuous process improvements, Lean Implementation etc.)
- You should have either B.E. or B.Tech. with 8-10 years of total experience and relevant experience of 5-6 years in project management.
- You should have Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering processes
- You should have Working experience of Agile Scrum, Kanban, Lean Principles, DevOps, CICD
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You should have Strong analytical and conceptual skills, team orientation and motivational/inspirational skills.
- You should have the Ability to lead the team towards defined goal and provide on-the-job feedback to individuals as well as to the line manager on need basis.
- You should have Knowhow of quality management and application of quality principles and processes in projects, code and product quality management.
- You should have Knowhow of Test management and in-sprint testing methods. Test Automation knowledge would be a plus.
- Developer background would be a plus.
- Cloud AWS platform knowledge would be a plus.
Job ID: 182911
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time