Technical Sales Support Professional
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Power and Gas division team as a Technical Sales Support Professional and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
• Review customer specifications and recommended optimum turbomachinery control system to meet customer requirements.
• Prepare customized technical and commercial proposals for control systems with a variety of hardware/software platforms.
• Develop and maintain proposal preparation tools.
• Attend Bid Clarification meetings with EPC and end users to define and optimize control system solution
• Interface with customers and vendors
We look for the following to be successful in this role:
• Minimum BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 5-years’ experience with either control systems or rotating machinery
• Experience with technical and/or commercial proposal preparation and related commercial issues
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, & Outlook
• We require very minimal travel
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we would like to meet you.
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years
Job ID: 182920
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.