We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Today, Siemens Healthineers in UAE is looking to hire a Business Development Specialist (Education and Training) to be based in our Healthcare City office based in Dubai to the next possible start.
What are my responsibilities?
· Organize and arrange training and education plan for Business Partners’ sales and marketing teams.
· Enable Business Partner team to act as ambassadors for Siemens Healthineers in MESA zone.
· Increase the knowledge and awareness for BPs team about Siemens Healthineers latest innovations, Marketing tools, education plans, tender preparation, respond to tender Specs.
· Train, Develop, Certify and Monitor the progress of Business Partner team capabilities during and after the training.
· Organize the resources internally and externally for the training courses requirements.
· Support Partially with Atellica Business Development Team.
· Close collaboration with KAM & Field Application Specialists (FAS) Team´s to identify, win new and
· Develop customers Knowledge about SHS products to achieve sales targets
· Contribution and consulting of tenders, quotes, contracts
· Contribution for sales strategies, tactics and sales tools
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Strong knowledge for in Vitro Diagnostics sales and Marketing in MESA with minimum 5 years’ experience in MESA different countries
· Medical technologist, Biomedical engineer or Scientific background
· Strong communication skills
· Experience with most of MESA customers and KOLs in Different countries
· Experience with most of MESA BPs in Different countries
· Technical Background is mandatory for the candidate Chemistry Immunochemistry solutions.
· Capability to lead team remotely with and without authority
· Fluent in Arabic and English is mandatory for candidate
What else do you need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do you apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 182929
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare FZ LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time