Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Today, Siemens Healthineers in KSA is looking to hire a MRI Application Specialist to the next possible start.
Increase customer satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality education support, including turnover training and further continuative education, thereby optimize customer training experience.
Increase efficiency of sales through competent application consultancy and support as well as promoting the products of application services.
What are my responsibilities?
· On-site customer education at his/her Siemens systems; incl. turnover training, follow-ups, updates and upgrades for high-end systems and advanced/specialist applications
· Customer consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements, incl. adjustment of system parameters; image and signal quality troubleshooting
· Implementation of new methods and clinical workflows at customer system to expand customer portfolio
· Professional application support to quickly process and resolve complex customer tickets, escalations and complaints, incl. error diagnosis and repair, image and signal quality troubleshooting
· Support of PLM/CRM process, including field insight into customer needs, issues and known application errors as well as provision of troubleshooting know-how and experience, participation in the development and optimization of clinical applications, including system and user tests, test sites (MEP/CUT sites) support
· Sales Support, e.g. product demonstration, preparation of clinical case studies, publications
· On-site sales of Educate and Expand offerings, incl. lead generation, application consultancy and sales
· Assistance in the development of central Application Training courses and execution of specific on-site Application Training courses for customer groups / institutions
· Senior Customer Education Specialists are expected to Mentor, advise and support less experienced CES Apps.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor degree in medical imaging (radiology).
· System, modality and application knowledge
· Minimum 15 years of relevant experience
· Clinical knowledge (customer core processes, clinical workflow, disease pathways)
· Medical knowledge (anatomy, physiology and pathology)
· Knowledge of the product portfolio of Siemens Healthcare and relevant competitors.
· Sales, Presentation and demonstration skills
· Fluency in English language
· Adult Teaching / Learning Methods
· Communication and customer interaction skills, including conflict handling skills
· Medical imaging systems operational know-how, MS basic knowledge
What else do you need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do you apply?We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 182931
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time