Sr. Process Associate - SCM Services
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- The candidate’s core responsibility would be to provide outstanding service to the Siemens customer through calls and emails and creating Shopping Cart on behalf of the requestor, co ordinate with requestor for any information, help resolve any discrepancy related to the Shopping Cart, Purchase Order etc.
- The candidate should involve in tracking and maintaining quick resolution time of Queries
- The Candidate should be sensitive to customer queries and operational timelines, collaborate with Operational team and Interact with different stake holders
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a Graduate and have minimum 1- 3 years of experience and
- You have knowledge of Direct Material Purchasing plus SAP and Oracle application for MM module.
- You have the ability to liaise, coordinate well with colleagues and work as individual and team contributor
- You have Technical Hands-on Knowledge on MS suite (MS Excel, MS Access intermediate knowledge)
- You are ready to work in flexible shift timings.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 182932
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time