Sales Support Professional
Are you ready to join a team responsible for growing the PS CD service business for North America? If so, this is the job for you!
• In this position you will be teamed with outside sales and responsible for the service business growth within your assigned region.
• You will coordinate all service sales related activities for your assigned region.
• You will develop market and target pricing for service solutions and drive proposals through the internal Siemens organization.
• You will team with your outside sales partner in presenting and closing service opportunities and in the development of new opportunities.
• In this role you will report directly to the Vice President of Sales for North America.
• Support the Sales Specialists in the development of Service opportunities and in the presentation of opportunities into the bid process.
• Prepare and/or review internal/external customer proposals and revisions to customer proposals for Service-related offerings.
• Drive data accuracy in SFDC and supports the order entry forecast review process for Service opportunities.
• Support the development of tactics and responsibilities to turn Service proposals into orders
• At the direction of the Sales Specialists assume leadership in closing specific service orders directly with customers.
• Coordinates with Service Engineering in the turnover of orders to execution and alignment of customer expectations.
• Visit customers to establish a close working relationship with each site
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• BS in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
• 1-3 years of experience in a sales or sales support role
• Experience in a CRM such as SFDC
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Travel is expected to average 10%
Preferred (not required) Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• 1-3 years of experience in the utility/power market
• Team leadership experience
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Job ID: 182937
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.