- You will be joining central procurement for our Real Estate Management.
- You will have global responsibility for all procurement activities relating to construction (new builds and conversions).
- This will include procurement services for the entire highly complex service portfolio, from architects/planners through to the construction companies.
- You will carry out market analyses and identify and qualify potential service providers, both nationally and internationally.
- In addition, you will analyze, develop and implement invitations to tender and contract strategies independently, working closely with colleagues from Real Estate Management.
- You will be responsible for contract management and will set up structured claim management.
- You have a university degree (master's/bachelor's) in a business or engineering discipline (e.g. business administration, civil engineering or architecture).
- You can also offer many years of professional experience in strategic procurement/service procurement, ideally in construction works.
- Alternatively, you may come from the construction sector (as an architect, civil engineer, planner) with many years of professional experience and a background in invitations to tender.
- Your impressive profile also includes practical experience in and knowledge of electronic invitation to tender tools.
- You also have a very good knowledge of German and English and are willing to travel (approx. 20-30%).
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 182953
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time